Apple starts to compete in smartphone-market.
Here the features:
- Widescreen Ipod
- Revolutionary Phone:
- Internet Device
- Safari browser
- Maps (With Google Maps and iPhone’s amazing Maps application, you can view maps and satellite images, or get directions and traffic information.)
- Widgets (small applications that give you helpful information like stock reports, weather reports, and more in real time.)
- Multi-touch: iPhone features the most revolutionary user interface since the mouse. It’s an entirely new interface based on a large multi-touch display and innovative new software that lets you control everything using only your fingers.
- Intelligent Keyboard: iPhone’s full QWERTY soft keyboard lets you easily send and receive SMS messages in multiple sessions. And the keyboard is predictive, so it prevents and corrects mistakes, making it easier and more efficient to use than the small plastic keyboards on many smartphones.
- Wireless: iPhone uses quad-band GSM, the global standard for wireless communications. It also supports Cingular’s EDGE network, 802.11b/g Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR, which links to Apple’s new, remarkably compact Bluetooth headset.
Screen size 3.5 inches; Screen resolution 320 by 480 at 160 ppi; Input method Multi-touch; Operating system OS X; Storage 4GB or 8G; GSM Quad-band (MHz: 850, 900, 1800, 1900); Wireless data Wi-Fi (802.11b/g) + EDGE + Bluetooth 2.0; Camera 2.0 megapixels; Battery * Up to 5 hours Talk / Video / Browsing * Up to 16 hours Audio playback; Dimensions 4.5 x 2.4 x 0.46 inches / 115 x 61 x 11.6mm Weight 4.8 ounces / 135 grams.