Aptana has just released RadRails 1.0 for Aptana studio.
A lot of new features included.
- A new Rails Shell console – A screencast dedicated to this feature is available at aptana.tv.
- Bundled auto-installing gems for rails development
- A Ruby profiler for Pro users
- An RDoc preview view
- Extended RHTML/ERb color preferences
- Code completion for ActiveRecord model fields and finders
- Code completion suggesting method call arguments
- Significant expansion of code warnings and analysis, including syntax changes from Ruby 1.8 to 1.9
- An improved look and feel